Position: COO – Chief Operating Officer
Location: Greenwood Village, CO
PatientNOW is seeking a COO – Chief Operating Officer to join their growing business in Greenwood Village, CO. The chief operating officer provides the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, training, support, reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure operating efficiency.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to the organization.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Represent the firm with clients, investors, and business partners.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree along with strong operational and software industry experience
- Hands-on, highly effective, results-drive, efficient, detail-oriented leader
- Excellent people skills with ability to work with a dynamic leadership team
- Possess personal integrity, credibility and commitment
- Demonstrated experience in driving a high-growth business, ideally with a software setting
- Flexible, hands-on and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and goals.
Learn about TalenTrust – helping clients find, keep and grow the best people
Read This New Book: Solve the People Puzzle
TalenTrust and our partners are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.