Are you looking to take the next step in your career, with even further advancement opportunities down the road? Do you love coordinating multiple events at once? Are you passionate about technology and learning? If so, let’s talk about a Program Coordinator position with DevelopIntelligence!
We Offer Some Great Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental, & vision insurance benefits
- Work for one of the top-rated software training companies in the industry; their customer base consists of companies like Apple, Starbucks, Macy’s, VMWare, and many other Fortune 500 companies
- And more!
DevelopIntelligence improves the productivity of software development teams by delivering highly-customized technical training solutions to clients all over the world. They are a Boulder based company, with their trainers based anywhere in the US. Their clients include Apple, Starbucks, Macy’s, Intuit, VMware, and Hewlett Packard, to name a few. In their 9 years of providing training, they have trained over 40,000 individuals.
What makes DevelopIntelligence different than other training firms is their 98% overall satisfaction rating from their students. They customize each training session to their clients’ needs and pride themselves on their personalization around students’ roles and the projects they are working on. They are very much project focused and their learning solutions are based on the people, the project, and the platform of their end clients.
To learn more about DevelopIntelligence, and how they give back, follow this link.
As the Program Coordinator, you will focus on all aspects of key and major program support for the Program Management team at DevelopIntelligence. You will be responsible for coordinating high volume, time sensitive, and critical project functions across the organization. This is an opportunity to deliver world class learning programs to Fortune 1000 technology companies.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Support high-tech clients in the delivery and execution of world class learning programs
- Provide administrative support for training programs for Fortune 1000 technology companies including organizing training program logistics and overseeing execution of all classes within program
- Communicate with clients constantly and at all levels of the organization
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Maintain strong client relationships to ensure client retention and growth
- Utilize SalesForce CRM system for account and program management
- Utilize knowledge of technology industry trends and programming languages to enhance learning programs and client satisfaction
- Utilize leadership skills to best serve the DevelopIntelligence team
- Contribute to a small team environment with entrepreneurial spirit
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience of program coordination, project management or eLearning experience for training in a large organization
- Basic knowledge of the technology industry, familiar with programming languages and aware of trends within the industry
- Experience utilizing SalesForce, or similar CRM system as well as all Microsoft Office Products
- Experience with the following technologies is helpful: Articulate, any Learning Management Systems including Cornerstone, Saba; Basecamp, Smartsheet, Asana, JIRA, Google Suite or Microsoft Suite
- Passion for technology, learning and development
- Hungry and motivated to constantly increase the number of students involved and in training and the classes offered and ultimately help DevelopIntelligence grow
Apply online here, and we’ll be in touch ASAP to discuss whether this opportunity could be the right fit for you.