Bossard is a market leader in providing assembly solutions for final assembly manufacturers around the world! Their unique offering of technical consulting, global supply base and inventory management services positions them as a key supply chain partner to their clients. They are currently looking for a Sales Engineer to build up a new division within the organization.
Here are some great perks Bossard offers to you:
- Work for a global, industry leading organization with a ton of growth and career opportunities, even overseas!
- Collaborate with industry experts around the world
- Exciting opportunity to be a rainmaker and help start up a new division within the organization!
- Strong base salary plus incentives for territorial growth and design wins.
- Flexibility within the job; Work mostly in the field, traveling to visit clients.
- Company provided cell phone, computer, car allowance, etc.
A day-in-the-life of a Sales Engineer at Bossard:
- Consistently identify and penetrate into new and existing customers with defined key products
- Pursue and acquire new customers by promoting the value of our brands
- Proactively develop and manage a list of potential customers via follow-ups, networking, prospecting, cold calling, customer referrals, leads, cross-group-applications, community involvement and other innovative means of developing business
- Built up a relationship network with decision makers at key prospects/customers
- Drive, coordinate, negotiate and close projects with defined key brands in North America
- Close collaboration with key suppliers and other parties to push brand business
- Collect and provide market intelligence and competitive analysis for branded products
- Introduce and promote new brands (joint selling with existing portfolio)
- Conduct sales oriented technical consulting and application engineering
- Working in a cross-matrix organization, including the marketing department, field engineers, estimators, etc.
What kind of background would work in this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering highly preferred
- At least one year of sales experience in the fastener (particularly rivets), sheet metal/metal fabrication in the automotive industry
- Proven track record of sales engineering successes
- Read/Interpret mechanical engineered drawings
- Experience working with riveting technology and/or AutoCAD creating 2D blueprints of mechanical components as well as interpretation of Caliper, Micrometer
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Valid driver's license
- Able to pass a criminal and MVR (driving record) background screening and pre-employment drug test
- Travel ranges depending on activity, field sales activity is 60-70%
Additional Benefits Provided:
Health & Dental Plans, Life & Supplemental Life Insurance, Short & Long-term Disability, 401(k), Vacation & Holiday Pay
To See What Bossard Does: https://www.youtube.com/user/BossardGroup
Bossard Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/bossardamerica/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf