Do you enjoy providing world-class customer service and going onsite to take care of customers’ quality issues? Do you love collaborating and working with others to provide your customers the best possible product to satisfy their needs? If so, let’s talk because Bossard is adding a Quality Assurance Specialist to their team.
We offer some great benefits:
- Work for a global, industry leading organization with substantial growth and career opportunities
- Diversity within the role as no two days are the same
- Work closely with companies like Tesla and John Deere
- Join a family oriented team that likes to have fun
Bossard is a market leader in providing assembly solutions for final assembly manufacturers around the world! Their unique offering of technical consulting, global supply base and inventory management services positions them as a key supply chain partner to their clients.
Who is Bossard? Watch this video to find out: https://www.youtube.com/user/BossardGroup
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you will provide onsite and remote technical support for customers with regards to quality issues. You will ensure that accurate supplier rejection information is communicated to the supplier or manufacturer as well as develop and implement supplier improvement programs for new and current Bossard suppliers.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provides the support required to successfully evaluate and resolve issues and bring to closure any supplier quality issues based on supplier non-conformances.
- Quality problem troubleshooting with suppliers’ processes and product non-conformities
- Facilitate the follow thru of suppliers corrective actions indicated by BNA approved auditor.
- Integrate and collaborate collectively with other global Bossard unit resources to increase efficiencies.
- Performs mechanical and dimensional inspections and evaluations of products according to individual product specifications.
- Reviews laboratory reports for completeness and accuracy and for test characteristics such as strength, hardness, and quality of products.
- Promotes good will among departments to facilitate synergy of activities resulting in increased business and Customer value.
- Perform basic computer functions in regard to Quality System operations
- Confer with customers and suppliers regarding product quality problems, conduct analyses, interpret test results, develop nonstandard tests, and consult with outside laboratories for testing. Understand and manage PPAP documentation per AIAG guidelines
- Assist with the development of documented Quality Department processes in compliance with requirements of ISO 17025; assist with the process of accreditation to the ISO 17025 standard at the direction of the Quality Manager.
- Special Projects and other duties may be assigned.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Minimum 1 year quality assurance and strong customer service experience
- Preferred 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment required (minimum 3 years preferred).
- Strong understanding of quality tools such as PPAPs, FMEAs, Control Plans, process capability, Pareto analysis, measurement and testing, and statistical process control strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of fasteners preferred.
- Ability to obtain American Society for Quality Certified Quality Auditor (ASQ CQA) certification preferred.
Additional Benefits Provided:
Health & Dental Plans, Life & Supplemental Life Insurance, Short & Long-term Disability, 401(k), Vacation & Holiday Pay
Bossard Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/bossardamerica/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf
Apply online here, and we’ll be in touch ASAP to discuss whether this opportunity could be the right fit for you.