Inside Sales Representative
Are you looking to take the next step in your career, with even further advancement opportunities down the road? Do you love cultivating sales leads and developing new relationships with potential clients? Are you passionate about technology and learning? If so, let’s talk about an Inside Sales Representative position with DevelopIntelligence!
We Offer Some Great Benefits:
- Competitive salary plus commissions
- Comprehensive medical, dental, & vision insurance benefits
- Work for one of the top-rated software training companies in the industry; their customer base consists of companies like Apple, Starbucks, Macy’s, VMWare, and many other Fortune 500 companies
- And more!
DevelopIntelligence improves the productivity of software development teams by delivering highly-customized technical training solutions to clients all over the world. They are a Boulder based company, with their trainers based anywhere in the US. Their clients include Apple, Starbucks, Macy’s, Intuit, VMware, and Hewlett Packard, to name a few. In their 9 years of providing training, they have trained over 40,000 individuals.
What makes DevelopIntelligence different than other training firms is their 98% overall satisfaction rating from their students. They customize each training session to their clients’ needs and pride themselves on their personalization around students’ roles and the projects they are working on. They are very much project focused and their learning solutions are based on the people, the project, and the platform of their end clients.
To learn more about DevelopIntelligence, and how they give back, follow this link.
The Inside Sales Representative is a critical member of the sales team and will follow up on web leads to qualify, sell and close deals as well as making out-bound sales calls to uncover new opportunities to promote their extensive offering of technical training courses. This is an existing position within a well-established company and unique opportunity where you can use your passion for solving customer problems, relationship building, and closing sales to have a direct influence on company growth.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Reach monthly sales goals determined by the sales manager
- Make roughly 50 outgoing calls daily
- Prospect for new customers and develop relationships
- Send proposals and marketing materials to potential customers
- Carry quarterly quota in order to reach annual goals
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3 or more years previous consultative and solution based sales experience in a hunter role
- Must be comfortable cold calling and master in the art of listening
- Extraordinarily articulate and comfortable leveraging powers of persuasion on the phone
- Non-aggressive yet persuasive and results focused
- Self-disciplined and highly motivated
- Computer literacy / familiarity with SalesForce or similar CRM
- Self-motivated and possess a sense of urgency
Apply online here, and we’ll be in touch ASAP to discuss whether this opportunity could be the right fit for you.