Job Title: Digital Subject Matter Expert
Company: Advertising Production Resources (APR)
Are you a digital production expert? Do you thrive on getting creative and interfacing with clients?
If this sounds like you, then let’s talk! We’re seeking a Digital Subject Matter Expert (SME). This is a contract position, located in San Francisco, and we’re confident that this will become a long-term opportunity for the right candidate.
Who We Are:
Advertising Production Resources (APR) is an established, dynamic advertising production consulting company with a modern, global view of the advertising industry. We challenge the status quo to create value and drive efficiency by providing consulting services to marketers to help optimize their content and marketing production.
Contract digital producers and project managers have the opportunity to use your skills as a consultant to help clients and agencies understand the risks, costs, and solutions for digital production.
The scope of SME’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensures client guidelines are followed on each project
- Works closely with Clients to define production guidelines, cost benchmarks and communication best practices.
Digital Project Reviews
- Evaluates digital production Statements of Work (SOWs) from agencies for clarity of all deliverables. Identifies missing or incomplete sections that may impact the delivery and cost of the project.
- Reviews project timelines based upon Client expectations and review cycles.
- Reviews the project breakdown of agency production costs and recommends an approach to reduce costs where appropriate without sacrificing quality of production or creative integrity.
- Reviews project change requests and helps to educate the Client on trade-offs.
- Draws upon digital project experience to identify risks throughout project duration.
Communication and Client Management
- Demonstrates confidence when presenting to mid-level client groups or when leading large Client and Agency team discussions.
- Responds effectively to client questions and sets clear expectations for timing to complete requests.
- Partners with the APR team and Client in a positive, professional and constructive way, establishing solid relationships and trust.
- Ability to work in an APR office location, or remotely
- Must be able to work independently
- Work is completed in a standard office environment
- Sitting approximately 90% of time and working at computer 90% of time
- Ability to sit for long periods of time, stoop, reach, bend throughout the course of the work day
- Ability to work on computers including repetitive use of a keyboard and mouse for long periods throughout the course of the work day
- Ability to vary work day and location as needed, based on the needs of APR staff nationally, globally, and associated meetings