Talent Acquisition Manager
Are you a strategic thinker who loves to generate out-of-the-box ideas to find ideal candidates? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and evolving environment? If so, I would love to speak with you about our Talent Acquisition Manager opportunity!
We offer some great benefits:
- Competitive and generous base salary with outstanding 401k plan with company match and 100% vesting schedule immediately after enrollment!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision insurance benefits and more!
- Encore Electric is a Legacy company
- Exciting, fast-paced, family-oriented culture where we work hard but know how to have fun!
About Encore Electric:
ENCORE ELECTRIC IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK & HAS A 4+ RATING! Encore is a Colorado based company that focuses on delivering a wide array of electrical construction projects and maintenance services. Encore has earned the reputation of high quality, innovation and customer satisfaction. Our proven depth in project management and skilled workforce assures quality and safety as part of every project. We’re there for our customers exactly when needed with the right talent, the right tools, and the right technology!
More about Encore Electric: https://player.vimeo.com/video/146316074
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing all recruiting efforts for the company. The TAM will bring fresh and new approaches to talent acquisition based on market research and best practices. The TAM will also manage the recruiting department, budget, and ensure all recruiting efforts align with Encore Electric’s core values.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop and implement strategic recruitment processes that align with a cultural hiring approach.
- Develop and share best practices with recruiting managers, ensuring processes align with future workforce needs.
- Provide assistance on critical needs and coordinate on national-level initiatives.
- Research Millennial and Z Generation hiring techniques to remain competitive in the market.
- Manage recruiting team in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Maintain good relationships with all advertisement and recruitment agencies.
- Ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Partner with the Human Resources department during hiring and onboarding processes.
- Fill senior-level positions, as well as positions in operations and management.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Minimum of 7 years in recruitment in a corporate setting
- Previous experience managing a recruiting team/department, preferably in the skilled trade industry
- In-depth knowledge of recruiting approaches, strategies and best practices that lead the market.
- Ability to identify and strategically plan for future recruiting needs.
- Demonstrate highly ethical and honest values at all times.
- Ability to provide consultation to staff regarding best practices on an on-going basis.
- Ability to comfortably provide critical evaluation as needed.
Apply online here, and we’ll be in touch ASAP to discuss whether this opportunity could be the right fit for you.