Are you passionate and excited about changing how healthcare is delivered? Do have a get-up-and-go, high-energy, fire-starting personality that thrives on hunting down new business?
If this describes you, then you are what we are looking for! We are seeking an exceptional candidate to join our team and help our organization grow!
Check Out Our Benefits:
- Flexible virtual/work-from-home office environment
- 100% company-sponsored individual medical insurance
- Base salary plus commission, with accelerators for exceeding goals
- Low cost 401k plan with 4% match, with immediate vesting
- Generous paid time off
- Professional development, disability insurance, company bonus plan, cell phone allowance, & more!
Who We Are:
HealthTeamWorks is a nonprofit, multi-stakeholder collaborative working to redesign the healthcare delivery system and promote integrated communities of care, using evidence-based medicine and innovative systems. Our goals are to optimize health, improve quality and safety, reduce costs and improve the care experience for patients and their healthcare teams.
What We’re Looking For:
The Account Executive is responsible for driving new business across all lines of service. Our ideal candidate will be action-oriented, driven by results, and must have the ability to identify new account opportunities and define the solution to meet the account's needs.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop and lead processes and resources to engage in proactive lead generation and sales. Utilize HealthTeamWorks’ leads system and network of professional contacts.
- Participate in processes by which HealthTeamWorks responds to RFPs from government, foundation, and commercial institutions.
- Create an individual sales plan for achievement of sales quota and goals.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s programs/services.
- Research and analyze market for developing prospective customers and partners.
- Develop clear, effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Document sales activities by completing Salesforce reports, using SharePoint, and other reporting mechanisms as requested.
- Maintain professional proficiency by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and/or participating in professional societies.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated experience in successfully overachieving against a revenue quota with the ability to drive results within a complex sales cycle.
- Healthcare industry experience is great, though not required.
- Ability to work autonomously in a virtual environment, with 20-30% local travel and occasional national travel.
If This Sounds Like You, Let’s Talk!
Apply online and we’ll be in touch ASAP to discuss further.